Spicy Latte Coffee Drink RecipeRead more
7 Ways to Warm Up Your Morning
As fall sets in and the mornings get chillier, it’s tempting to stay under the comforter for as long as possible. Resist the urge, and instead try these tips— we’ve got you covered with easy ways to warm up your AM.
- Swap out milk and cereal for a warm bowl of milk and oatmeal… our go-to this fall is Ginger Pumpkin Oatmeal.
- Add cinnamon to your coffee grounds before brewing for a mildly spicy and warming flavor.
- Take soothing sips from a mug of warm milk with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Do some morning baking; pop in cinnamon rolls or pumpkin bread to fill your kitchen with warmth and autumn aromas.
- Set aside time to get moving, whether it’s quick yoga poses or a short jog, you’ll feel energized and warmed up.
- Make a batch of warm cinnamon apples over the weekend, and spruce up standard breakfasts by scooping them on oatmeal, pancakes or even toast.
- Make an at-home latte, we promise it’s not so hard. Try our hazelnut version.