The One Item You Need To Add To Breakfast Today
We hear this all the time: breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating the right kind of breakfast can help power your potential – and a breakfast with enough protein can help you feel full longer so you’re more likely to stick to your healthy eating routine.
The problem is that we either don't get enough protein at breakfast or — gasp! — we skip breakfast altogether. Most of us get about 13 grams of protein at breakfast, but some experts recommend getting 20-30 grams of protein at each meal.1,2 So how can you easily add protein to your morning routine without having to cook up a huge meal?
Drinking an 8-ounce glass of milk offers 8 grams of protein and a host of other essential nutrients.
Check out the facts below:
· Offers 8 grams of complete protein as compared to a large egg, which has only 6 grams
· Contains 9 essential nutrients including:
o B vitamins for energy
o Protein for lean muscle
o Vitamin A for a healthy immune system
o Calcium, vitamin D and other bone-building nutrients
· One glass of fat free contains just 80 calories!
· Affordable source of high-quality protein
· 8x more protein than almond or rice milk!