Milk Life means wringing every last drop out of every single moment, starting with milk’s high-quality protein to help fuel your morning. For years, we’ve heard it from moms and experts alike: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Turns out they’re right — milk matters for both kids and adults at breakfast. Not to say milk doesn’t add an extra nutrient punch to all other mealtimes, so add a glass and you’re on your way to milking life! Milk is a nutrient powerhouse with 8 grams of natural, high-quality protein and eight other essential nutrients in every 8-ounce glass, perfect to pair with breakfast and beyond.
After all, mom knows best — when moms drink milk, their kids are more likely to drink milk too. It is a simple, wholesome and nutrient-rich beverage and moms giving milk to kids helps establish healthy eating patterns from an early age.
Milk is one of the original farm-to-table foods, delivered by America’s dairy farmers and milk companies to your local grocery store every day. There are many nutritious benefits of milk — it’s the top food source of calcium, vitamin D and potassium in Americans’ diets — it’s also a simple and affordable source of protein. From quick and easy recipes with milk to nutrition tips for the whole family, we’re here to help you milk life!
Check us out on social media and discover how milk adds more to your day:
- Like us on Facebook to see what we’re celebrating: https://www.facebook.com/milk/
- Follow along on Twitter for the latest trends and news: http://twitter.com/MilkLife
- Double tap on Instagram for inspiration: http://instagram.com/milklife
- Watch us on YouTube when you need a break: https://www.youtube.com/milklife
- Get pinning milk recipes: http://pinterest.com/milk